Turtleneck Rashguard vest - Navy
Salt Gypsy's Turtleneck surf rash crop looks great styled with high or low-waisted bottoms or surf leggings. Made with recycled nylon, it has a lifespan up to five times longer than a regular rashie. Yew!
- 78% Recycled Polymide 22% Lycra
- Italian lycra made from ECONYL® regenerated yarn - sustainable
- UPF 50+
- Longsleeve turtleneck crop in a tailored fit
- Sun protection for the thinnest part of our skin - the neck and décolletage
- Built for surf - elasticated around waist for anti-rise
- Responsibly handcrafted in Australia
- Designed by oceanwomen for oceanwomen
R-Certified - this style has offset it's production energy costs to support a renewable energy project in the Northern Rivers region of New South Wales, Australia
Shown worn with Betty Bottoms
These are a small cut so I would suggest to go up a size
Salt Gypsy® was founded by mad keen surfer, Danielle Clayton in 2012.
At the time, she was a surf instructor working in the Maldives and was finding it hard to find surf gear that worked for her. Since then Danielle has grown Salt Gypsy into a eco-conscious surf boutique and independent surf lifestyle supplier that celebrates female surf athleticism, diversity and style in the lineup.
Salt Gypsy is the first ocean women's company to be R-Certified making them the leading brand in sustainable surf wear worldwide. Using econyl, an Italian nylon made from recycled ghost fishing nets, SG show that you can be sustainable, have maximum performance in the water and still look shit hot.
SG also offset the energy consumption of their products by donating directly to a renewable energy project in Northern NSW near their home in Byron Bay, Australia.