Drifter Bottoms - Reversible - Black and White Gingham/Black SIZE S
ONLY ONE LEFT - SIZE S
Australian label Salt Gypsy are renouned for their sustainability, ethics and high quality garments. These high waist reversible bottoms are THE BEST when it comes to "stay-put" bottoms in punchy surf and so very now!!
And if that's not enough, Salt Gypsy have made these "Drifter" bottoms reversible. Black and white Gingham one side and classic black on the other.
- Non-transparent sublimation print - is opaque and won't go see through when wet
82% Polyester 18% Xtra Life Lycra
- Reverse side - Black is 78% Recycled Polymide 22% Lycra
- Tailored fit with slightly cheeky cut on the backside
- UPF 50+
- Built for active oceanwomen with internal elastic for anti-pull-down
- Responsibly handcrafted in Australia
- Designed by oceanwomen for oceanwomen
- R-Certified - this style has offset it's production energy costs to support a renewable energy project in the Northern Rivers region of New South Wales, Australia
Salt Gypsy® was founded by mad keen surfer, Danielle Clayton in 2012.
At the time, she was a surf instructor working in the Maldives and was finding it hard to find surf gear that worked for her. Since then Danielle has grown Salt Gypsy into a eco-conscious surf boutique and independent surf lifestyle supplier that celebrates female surf athleticism, diversity and style in the lineup.
Salt Gypsy is the first ocean women's company to be R-Certified making them the leading brand in sustainable surf wear worldwide. Using econyl, an Italian nylon made from recycled ghost fishing nets, SG show that you can be sustainable, have maximum performance in the water and still look shit hot.
SG also offset the energy consumption of their products by donating directly to a renewable energy project in Northern NSW near their home in Byron Bay, Australia.