Black Salty n' Sweaty Leggings
These mid rise black leggings from Salstore are sturdy, supportive and resilient, offering 50+UV protection whether you use them to train in or to surf in.
Made from a world first biodegradable nylon fibre, these Brazilian made leggings are so super comfy, providing you with a snug, secure fit. Love them and look after them and they will return you with longevity!
And when you have worn them to death, place them in your garbage bin where they will be sent to landfill and in a world first fabric innovation, will decompose in three years. But rest assured, the decomposing process only begins once placed in a landfill environment devoid of any oxygen and rich in bacteria.
We recommend hand washing all your lycra items to prolong their life and also to keep microfibres out of our waterways.
If you are in between sizes, I would suggest going up a size.
- Mid rise
- Anatomic Reinforced seams
- Hidden pocket (not secure for in the water)
- Sturdy Lycra
- 50+ UPF protection.
- Exclusive Salstore Honolulu Print.
- Composition: 87% Polyamide 13% Spandex
- Made using the world's first biodegradable nylon. In landfill, this suit will decompose fully within three years.
"Salty skin, sand on our feet and wind on our faces are the reason for our journey..."