Niche Ember Snowboard | 2020
* 2020 AND 2021 SEASON STOCK DEPENDING ON AVAILABILITY - PLEASE EMAIL WITH YOUR REQUEST AND WE WILL FOLLOW UP FOR YOU *
Meet Ember. A powder loving, carving snowboard with epic eco credentials. Designed exclusively for female riders.
- Made from recycled materials
- Fully recyclable
- Water based inks
- Snappy Sap™ Bio Resin Adhesives
- Sustainable Wood Cores - FSC Certified Wood Cores
- Basalt Magma Fibre
- Digi-Print Topsheet
- Designed in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Made in Austria by The Mothership: the world’s most environmentally friendly snowboard factory using locally sourced timbers, running off of 100% hydro power and putting out ZERO CO2 emissions with their natural gas heating system
An incredibly fun directional shape for rippin’ turns, hopping in and out of trees, and slashin’ the great white. Designed to charge through choppy areas, enter turns with ease and power through the exits, while offering amazing float and maintaining your ability to lock-in on groomers.
This board is an incredibly fun pow shape but one that you won't be disappointed strapping not for a rad day of resort riding. Plus, this board uses Recyclamine® which means it's zero waste and fully recyclable!
Carve your heart out, float through powder with minimal effort and have a blast ripping all over the mountain with Ember!
- FLEX: 7/10
- PROFILE: Directional. Back seat Camber, Rockered nose
- SHAPE: Swallowtail
- CORE: Poplar
- GLASS: Biaxial/Basalt
- RIDING STYLE: Powder and Carving Machine
- BASE: Sintered
- WAIST WIDTH:
- 145cm- 257mm
- 150cm- 266mm
Niche is the brain child of two women. Founded in 2010 and based out of Salt Lake City, Utah, Ana & Kirsten decided that snowboard manufacturing had to be overhauled to lessen the impact of manufacture on the environment. They wanted to create a standard that all companies could follow. As Niche grew, the girls chose to move the crafting of their range of boards to an eco factory, called The Mothership, in a small town in Austria. Their focus; the highest of quality and the most environmentally friendly snowboards on the planet.
Niche has grown over the last decade into a seriously respectable snowboard brand!
At Niche, they believe snowboarding and creativity go hand-in-hand, and are therefore passionate about making boards that are lighter, snappier and more durable than most traditionally constructed decks. All this whilst maintaining their rating as the only snowboard company on the planet that uses alternative, environmentally friendlier materials to build every single product in their collection.
" We’re certainly not perfect, but we strive to be better, and continually strive to make better choices for you, us, and (planet) Earth."