Betty Surf/Swim Bottoms - Navy Gingham
Australian label Salt Gypsy are renouned for their sustainability, ethics and high quality garments. These Salt Gypsy high waist bottoms are THE BEST when it comes to "stay-put" bottoms in punchy surf and so very now!! With a boy cut leg they are super comfy! Fold down the top for a hipster look... Should you find yourself in punchy waves these surf bottoms won't pull down past your hips.
Because this gingham print is on a white base, these bottoms are made from an opaque Italian lycra fabric that has a ceramic core polyester yarn. This means these bad boys won't go transparent or see through when wet.
- Non-transparent Subli-sport 82% Ceramic Core Polyester 18% Xtra Life Lycra
- Shape retentative with 4 x chlorine resistance
- Tailored fit and double-lined
- UPF 50+
- Built for active oceanwomen with internal elastic for anti-pull-down
- Responsibly handcrafted in Australia
- Designed by oceanwomen for oceanwomen
- R-Certified - this style has offset it's production energy costs to support a renewable energy project in the Northern Rivers region of New South Wales, Australia
- colours will be brighter in real life than what appears on digital screens
Salt Gypsy® was founded by mad keen surfer, Danielle Clayton in 2012.
At the time, she was a surf instructor working in the Maldives and was finding it hard to find surf gear that worked for her. Since then Danielle has grown Salt Gypsy into a eco-conscious surf boutique and independent surf lifestyle supplier that celebrates female surf athleticism, diversity and style in the lineup.
Salt Gypsy is the first ocean women's company to be R-Certified making them the leading brand in sustainable surf wear worldwide. Using econyl, an Italian nylon made from recycled ghost fishing nets, SG show that you can be sustainable, have maximum performance in the water and still look shit hot.
SG also offset the energy consumption of their products by donating directly to a renewable energy project in Northern NSW near their home in Byron Bay, Australia.